2016 date to come!
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
All are invited to a day of education, art, and family entertainment. All activities, including lunch, are free of charge.
Residents, neighbors and friends are invited to celebrate the 14th annual Community Day at Tufts University from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, DATE TO COME!. The event will take place on the academic quad at Tufts’ Medford and Somerville campus and is cosponsored by the two cities.
Highlights of the day include:
* Complimentary lunch and refreshments
* Exhibits, activities, and resource information presented by Tufts departments/organizations and by Medford and Somerville community groups
* Tips on safety and fire prevention by police and fire departments
* Music and dance performances by student groups
* Pumpkin painting, crafts, face painting, and other activities for children
Community Day is free and open to the public. All events are handicapped accessible. Parking is available free of charge in the Tufts parking garage at 419 Boston Avenue, Medford. Take the elevators in the Garage up to the 7th floor, exit the building, and head across the footbridge. All events will take place on the main academic quad at the top of the hill by Goddard Chapel and Ballou Hall.
A complimentary shuttle will run from Davis Square (across the street from Somerville Theatre) to the Tufts campus. Davis Square Shuttle Schedule
For more information about Tufts Community Day, please call the Office of Community Relations at 617-627-3780 or email email@example.com.
Community Day will be held rain or shine. The event will only be canceled in the event of severe weather. Cancellation information will be posted on the Tufts website by 8:00 a.m. Sunday morning.